The Pickling Passivation Process of Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
The pickling process of stainless steel welded pipe is to remove the pipe welding and other stains to make the surface texture better, form a good protective film, and after optimization treatment, it will appear bright white and improve the use rate and life of the steel pipe.
1. Preparation: Configure the corresponding acid solution according to the required amount. The solution is prepared by the method of nitric acid and hydrofluoric acid; prepare the acid-resistant passivation tank and wire brush.
2. Chemical pickling: Immerse the steel tube in the pickling solution without tumbling and moving to achieve full working effect; if it encounters strong stains, use a steel wire brush to remove it.
3. Rinse: After pickling, rinse with cold and hot water alternately and thoroughly for a period of not less than 20 minutes.
4. Passivation: apply the passivating agent to the workpiece that has been pickled and stand still for a period of time, so that the passivation film is completely adsorbed on the surface.
5. Drying: Place the finished stainless steel tube in pure air to naturally passivate it.
The pickling process is a process that stainless steel welded pipes must go through before leaving the factory, to a certain extent, to ensure that the products are not corroded or rusted. If you want to adopt a more environmentally friendly method, consider using ouronline protective atmosphere bright annealing furnace. After bright annealing, the steel pipe can achieve bright effect without pickling. Moreover, the cooling water circulation system of the annealing furnace can realize the water recycling. It will not emit harmful exhaust gas during use. Please feel free to visit us at any time!
Guangdong Hangao Technology Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us