Why is TIG Welding Technology Recommended for Stainless Steel Industrial Pipes?
By:Why is TIG Welding Technology Recommended for Stainless Steel Industrial Pipes?
A welding method that uses an arc as a heat source and a gas-protected molten pool. The role of gas is mainly...
A welding method that uses an arc as a heat source and a gas-protected molten pool. The role of gas is mainly to protect the molten metal from harmful elements such as oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and moisture in the air, but it also has a certain impact on the stability of the arc, the form of droplet transfer and the mobility of the molten pool. Therefore, the use of different gases will produce different metallurgical reactions and process effects. The main features of gas shielded arc welding are visible arc, small molten pool, easy to realize mechanization and automation, and high productivity. Gas shielded arc welding is suitable for the welding of steel, aluminum, titanium and other metals. It is widely used in the manufacture of products such as automobiles, ships, boilers, pipelines and pressure vessels, especially where higher quality or all-position welding is required. According to the electrode type, gas shielded arc welding can be divided into tungsten inert gas shielded welding and molten electrode gas shielded welding. At present, argon arc welding is still the most mature process for stainless steel welded pipes. Moreover, compared to laser welding, argon arc welding is still the cost-effective choice for the majority of stainless steel welded pipe manufacturers. In order to obtain excellent weld quality, SEKO Machinery's high-speed precision industrial stainless steel welded pipe production equipment uses TIG welding technology. In order to speed up and obtain better welding results, a welding gas protection box and electromagnetic control arc stabilization system can be added to the original configuration.
1. Argon protection can isolate the adverse effects of oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, etc. in the air on the arc and molten pool, reduce the burning loss of alloy elements, and obtain dense, splash-free, and high-quality welded joints; Summary: The biggest feature is no splashing.
2. The arc combustion of argon arc welding is stable, the heat is concentrated, the arc column temperature is high, the welding production efficiency is high, the heat-affected zone is narrow, and the welded parts have low stress, deformation and crack tendency; Summary: The biggest feature is the small deformation.
3. Argon arc welding is open arc welding, which is convenient for operation and observation;
4. The electrode loss is small, the arc length is easy to maintain, and there is no flux or coating layer during welding, so it is easy to realize mechanization and automation;
5. Argon arc welding can weld almost all metals, especially some refractory metals and easily oxidized metals, such as magnesium, titanium, molybdenum, zirconium, aluminum, etc. and their alloys; Summary: The biggest feature is its wide application.
6. All-position welding can be carried out without being restricted by the position of the weldment.
Guangdong Hangao Technology Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us